Sunday, October 6, 2013

Babymoon

Al and I were able to go on a cruise to the Bahamas this last month.  We have been saying we need to go on a vacation to celebrate finishing school for the last year and a half pretty much, but we never really got around to planning anything. So finally we just booked a cruise which happened to be the perfect time to go as it will be harder once we have a kid, and I barely made the cruise deadline before I was too far along to be allowed. Even though this trip was meant to celebrate graduating, it pretty much became our "babymoon" you could say.

Now, it would take me super long to write about everything that happened, so I'm just going to post a few pictures to commemorate the event. Plus I've always thought reading about other people's vacations  is boring anyway.

 Leaving Miami..and looking large


Formal Night 





We loooved kayaking and playing with prickly sea things in the clear water


There's the belly 



 24 weeks! And here you can see my blotchy face: for some reason the humidity or salt or something made my face chap horribly. I betcha wanted to know that.



 I just couldn't get over this towel animal. I still think it's adorable



 Blue water of Nassau 

And here we have a blurry picture of Al on the Red Coach bus we randomly had to take to Tampa from Miami in order to get home. Long story short we flew standby and all the flights from Miami were full for days sooooo...we got off the ship pretty much having no idea how we were going to get home. Lucky we found this bus (which btw had SUPER comfy seats and wifi, who knew?), and made our way to Tampa where we were again lucky to find there is a Marriott in the airport there. So we stayed the night and got on a flight early the next morning.

So that was our adventure! The End.

1 comment:

  1. I love your post, the pics, and you guys! You're the cutest couple ever and I know that baby girl is just going to be adorable. I miss you <3

    ReplyDelete