Sunday, December 11, 2011

If you were wondering why I often have a zoned out look on my face...

It's cause I think about random things, for example:

1. I get annoyed when I'm wearing boots and my ankles itch.

2. I hate my nazi comm 1500 teacher with her awful, awful bangs*. (She is the main reason it's been so long since I've blogged)

3. My house looks like 300 five-year-olds were unleashed in it along with 200 tigers.

4. That Hunger Games trailer looks awesome.

5. Birth control sucks. Seriously. I cried maybe once every 5 years before I started taking it. Now, I watch Harry Potter, and I tear up. Or I see that Sarah Mclachlan commercial with all the sad animals, and I tear up. Or I lose my favorite chapstick...you know the drill. No wonder this country has gone crazy, we've got all theses hormonal women hyped up on BC walking around.

6. Now that finals are almost over, the crafting possibilities are endless...

7. CHRISTMAS!!!

8. I watch too much Criminal Minds. I had a dream I got kidnapped last night.

9. Happy Christmas Harry.

Yeah, stuff like that. Now that the world knows I'm crazy, LOOK! SANTA, I KNOW HIM!!!

Al, me, Santa, Abraham (Abe)**, and Debs (I think she was moving)
We are so cool.

*Her bangs are the super thick kind that start in the middle of the top of her head and are combed downwards. If you know what I mean.

**We learned the other day that Al's dad, Sam, was upset people were calling Abraham Abe, cause apparently Abe means 'problem' in Farsi (his native language). Although, Ali always assumed Abe was a swear word, so I guess 'problem' is a step up from that.

1 comment:

  1. If slow walkers bug you too, read this: http://hellogiggles.com/walk-with-me

    ReplyDelete