Saturday, November 26, 2011

Al at home.

Basically my husband, Ali, is the best. He made me breakfast this morning, vacuumed yesterday, took me shopping at Macys at midnight for black friday, but most of all he just makes me laugh.

This is Al and his favorite blanket: a big pink fluffy one:


This is Al the other day when he went to take out the garbage, he looked so cuddly in his gray sweats, I decided to call him Cloudy, the gray care bear.



Anyway, I just thought I would share that, hopefully Al won't be too upset I put him on here.

In other news, I made a pie for the first time ever this Thanksgiving, from scratch, crust and all!
And it turned out edible, so that's always a plus.


2 comments:

  1. Cloudy.. haha that's a good one. Remember when I came over to your house.. and we just tossed your little yarn thingy.. haha. Also I totally made a pie from scratch too!! Look at us be all chef-like!

    ReplyDelete