Thursday, November 3, 2011

Socks, Donuts, Typical.

So let me describe my day.

So far I have:

Walked into the kitchen to say goodbye to my husband as he’s leaving for work, and watched him sit down to put on his socks, before realizing that he was already wearing socks. (He then said to me, don’t put this on your blog! Sorry honey)

Scraped hardened grease off soup I made last night and then put in the fridge. Woops, guess I should have strained the meat a little bit more.

Learned from Dr. Oz what to do if you fall asleep and wake up in a different state.
(Stop taking so many sleeping pills.)

Left the house in just a sweatshirt because it ‘looks’ warm outside. Turns out I needed a full on winter coat.

Watched my boss walk in with a box of donuts and yelled “OOO LOOK AT THAT!” She sort of just looked at me like I was crazy.

Annnnd it’s only 2:00.  OH, and I added two rubber bands to my rubber band ball. I know, right? Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment