Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lately...

Well, since we are crazy busy and don't really see anyone much, I though I would post an update on the last couple months.

In August we went fishing with good old uncle Karim. We didn't catch anything, but the people right next to us caught about 8 fish in a row. They felt bad for us and came over to help, but it didn't work.


Later that week, Al wanted to go fishing again. We happened to be watching my nephews Luke and Jake, so Al and his bro Abraham took them up to Silver Lake while I went to a bridal shower.
They still didn't catch anything. But as I was leaving my bridal shower Al called me to tell me that this little stink locked him and Abraham in his bedroom while they were trying to put him to bed. I came over to find them playing darts in 5-year-old Luke's room while he sat in his bed and laughed at them. (I don't know why he is making such a weird face in this picture.)

We've gone to a few U games (Go Utes!)

Al got himself a new sleeping bag. He was so excited about it I would come home from work everyday to find him lying in it while watching TV.

We hiked the pipeline. A couple times.

We carved pumpkins with Ali's mom Debra. They both carved cool designs. I just carved the same pumpkin face I carve every year. Then we took them to a neighborhood party, and mine won the carving contest, they gave me a sweet trophy! It even had a weird eye cause I messed up on it.

For the huntin season, we went up to some property Al's family owns on the mountain behind Grantsville. It was  an adventure, we went 4-wheeling (but nobody was around to take picture of both of us on it.)

We went on a walk with Al's dad and found a sweet tractor thing. (Gotta love the hunting-season orange)

There is a perfect gully on the mountain for paintball wars, and everyone can watch from above. I got to paintball for the first time, it was so fun! I got hit on my left ring-finger knuckle, and it was so swollen I couldn't get my ring off for a week, but it was worth it! Plus it turned a cool color of blue.

And of course, no camping trip would be complete without a big fire, so we burned an entire trailer that got vandalized. Bet you're jealous!


Then Halloween happened. We didn't really do anything, but we did get to dress up to go to a dance for the youth in our stake, cause Al is in the scouts. We are so cool.

We've done more stuff too, but we failed at taking pictures and I'm too lazy to remember what they were. 

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS THE FUNNIEST BLOG I HAVE EVER READ. I AM GOING TO ADVERTISE THIS TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND THAN YOUR READERSHIP WILL INCREASE EXPONENTIALLY AND THEN YOU CAN BECOME RICH FROM BLOGGING ABOUT NOTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete