Tuesday, November 8, 2011

They're Everywhere...Except When You Need One

You all know what I’m talking about. They are in the same category as pens, paperclips, and rubber bands.

I feel bad for Al, he grew up in an all-boy family, so he doesn’t even know what they are, let alone why he keeps finding them all over the house.



It doesn’t help that I am trying to grow out my bangs, so they are constantly in and out of my hair.

But then, when I find myself in need of one, suddenly they are nowhere to be found. Sometimes I can search forever trying to find one, and do you think I ever find one? Nope.

At least, not until I finally borrow one from somebody, then I look in my desk drawer at work, and there it is!

Sometimes I think whatever is stealing my socks out of the dryer likes to hide bobby pins when I need them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment