Monday, November 14, 2011

How cool people spend their weekend:

To sum up our weekend:

Al has been sick all week so:
We spent Thursday night watching a marathon of criminal minds that was on because we didn't feel like doing anything. Seriously, 4 hours straight. It was great.

Friday we were still feeling lazy. Al's bro who works up on a mountain with troubled youth was home for his week off, so we decided we would go mooch food from his parents, and call it a visit. Al was feeling much better that night, so like the party animals we are we went and saw puss and boots with his parents and my mom. It was pretty good, if you like cats.

Saturday happened to be 1 year since we got engaged! Crazy! We had a little bit of energy so we went crazy and spent the morning shopping. Can I just say I am pretty excited for Christmas already? I happened to find a drawer full of Target gift cards we forgot about from our wedding, score! So we headed to Target and got Christmas tree ornaments and new workout clothes hoping they would motivate us to exercise more.

Happy Engagement!

Basically we spent the rest of the day wearing our new workout clothes, because they were comfy, and watching football. After the U game (go Utes!) we figured we should do something to celebrate getting engaged so we went to barbacoa in our new work out clothes, so we would look like one of those cool, athletic couples.

I would like to note that Ali was still sick at the point, and I felt like I was getting it. So, to prevent this from happening, I spend the entire day drinking OJ and airborne, while eating those vitamin C cough drops.



Fun Fact, too much vitamin C = laxitive.

Too much vitamin C + Barbacoa = not pretty. In case you wanted to know.

Sunday I officially got the disease, and we sat around. All day. That was it.

And you know what? It was such a great weekend! (besides the whole sickness thing). I bet you are jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hey you're hilarious. I just scanned your blog for like 10 minutes. Your going on my lover list.

    ReplyDelete