Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Some stuff taken from my life

I just thought I would share a number of memorable things I have experienced the last few days.   1.       Remember my people watching post? Well I saw pit bull guy without his dogs today. He was peeing on the tree outside my window.  Then he noticed that I could easily see him through the window, and that I had an extremely disgusted look on my face.  He then smiled and waved at me and went on his way.  Note to self: don’t touch anything down town ever again.   2.       The other day I happened to be walking through a door at the same time as a very old woman. Naturally I held the door open for her, and she said to me ‘Oh are you holding that open for me?! Bless you, I’ll remember to put you in my will.’ Sort of made my day. When I get old I wanna be just like her.   3.       I watched part of the Oscars last night, and I decided that Angelina Jolie is very anorexic. Also, everyone keeps saying that J Lo was one of the ‘best dressed,’ but I through her dress was hideous. Just had to get that out.   4.       (Also from my previous people watching post) Security guard guy had been wearing brightly colored pajama pants lately along with his hat that says ‘security.’ I always knew there was something weird about him…. and that's the end. I know what you are thinking: cool story, Hansel.

No comments:

Post a Comment