Monday, September 15, 2014

Randoms

So, 8 months later, I figured I should maybe get the blog up and running again. I am not going to even try to catch up on what has happened so far this year so this post is just going to be a super random jumble of things.

First of all: once upon a time my sister sent me a couple of pictures from when I was pregnant. These are not of my proudest moments, but I figured they were worth remembering. This was during Christmas, I was nine months pregnant and swollen, and my mom decided to make everyone pajama pants.


I'm not sure why, but she decided tiger print was the best for the men of the family, sadly we did not get a picture of all the guys together, but they matched. Clearly Al enjoyed his. And, apparently, if you are prego, pajama pants have to stretch up over your belly, because it's not hot enough to already have a small heater inside of you. Bless my mom's heart, she tried so hard.

This was a week later on New Years Eve. Al said I had to hold the baby in until January 1 because of insurance reasons, so we figured 10 pm on December 31 was safe to start trying to unsettle the baby. For some reason we came up with the idea of doing a handstand to go into labor. I promise it felt like I was completely vertical. Most uncomfortable thing ever. It didn't work. 

But I did have her 11 days later so, whatever.

Anyway, here is Lyla nowadays
We love her. Don't mind the boogs, she had a cold when I took this. 
More posts to come, hopefully sooner than 8 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment